July 14, 2009

The Tale of the Traveling Sock Part 3

West Virginia.
We went to Virginia Beach while in VA and I knit quite a bit on that bit of the trip too.

Kentucky

Indiana


Illinois.
You may be able to tell that this sock is inside out. It is actually the first sock having it's ends woven in. I had already woven in the ends of the second sock.

Missouri.
Well ok not Missouri but it's the view everyone knows of St Louis from Illinois.
I finished the socks just after getting into IL. It didn't take long for me to be very thankful of the socks and having something to do. I pulled out another project. I really thought I'd only get one regular sized sock done during all this driving. Boy was I wrong!
These are my July Socks for the knit along. The August ones have been started.
Oh the FOs I have to show, Oh the WIPs I have! Another time.










No comments: