May 23, 2010

May DAL

This month's DAL theme was Characters. As soon as I told The Bug she immediately said we had to make Fancy Nancy Yarn.
So there it is. It is self stripping in pink and purple. Should be kind of thick stripes. My first time making self striping yarn and it was fun. Wish I'd had the camera so I could show you how we did it. I used easter egg dye.
These were also made... what character? Yeay....haven't figured that out yet. Lets just say that it's hard to tell a blue tablet from a purple tablet. Then when looking for more blue tablets it's hard to tell the teal from the blue. Thus this. I like it I really do. No theme just pretty.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

http://www.pixar.com/featurefilms/inc/

never saw the movie, but i immediately thought of it when i saw the yarn.