July 7, 2010

It's just counting....

Yesterday I was sewing up the sweater. Got one sleeve on and sewed up then started on the body. All was going great until I got to the bottom and came to this.... At first I thought I'd just screwed up the sewing and wondered how I could have. Then I counted the repeats. Something I had also done when knitting it up. Well somehow there is an an extra repeat on the back of the sweater, or one fewer on the front depending on how you look at things. I personally am blaming some mischievous knitting elves. Obviously they ripped out a row from the front some late night while I slept. Really that is the only thing that could have happened.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I would totally blame the elves. Darned elves...

Unknown said...

Really. That is the only thing that could have happened.