August 3, 2007

Woohoo!

We are getting a house!

We found the Television Remote!

Little Bug put play-doh in her shirt!.....

We leave for vacation in 5 days. Intoxicating is not coming. Silk and sand should not mix! But I would like to be able to say I'm done with the back before I go. I need to cast on the second sock for Little Bug before we leave. I finished the first a while ago and haven't cast on for it. I want to be able to do most of the toe when I cast on or I get messed up and forget where I am. I'm also not thrilled with the sock: I'm not motivated. We also need to get a bunch done so we can buy the house before we leave for vacay. We are all about timing here.

I hope to post again before we leave, maybe in even with some pictures. If not there will be nice pictures when I get back.

No comments: