October 19, 2007

Yum!

Potato and Tempeh Sausage Pizza from Vegan with a Vengeance. Very yum! Yes, slices of potato on the pizza. It works, who knew? Also, slices of Fennel bulb and Oh so yummy Tempeh Sausage.


Obviously I have no knitting to share thus the food distraction.


I do have a non-knitting FO.

Dinning Room Curtains! They go down to the floor but I could get all that in the picture. This is the only window that faces the street and it is a little large. The sun would come through and heat up Mr. Gnome's chair. The other evening Little Bug was eating dinner naked. It was dark out we had our lights on. Nice view for the neighbors.

That thing you can kind of see hanging in the middle is our Halloween lights. I have never had any trick-or-treaters! I was either working that night or just lived in an apt. where no one came. This year I think will be different. This neighborhood has a lot of kids.

Next post will have knitting and Little Bug's costume (not-knitted).

No comments: