February 15, 2008

Crochet=Headache

Look Crochet!

It took me half the night to figure out what I was trying to do the the rest of the night to do it. The next day I woke up with a head ache. Maybe it wasn't the crochet, maybe it was a coincidence, but I don't really believe that. But I do love the little green ball thinger. Cute! I started off using the booklet "I Can't Believe I'm Crocheting!". I can't believe anyone could learn to crochet from that book. Susan Anderson has crochet directions in her Itt Bitty Nursery book. These directions are clear and to the point. Once I read them all went a lot smoother. Or as smooth as I think crochet can go, one needle unatural thing that it is.

Side view:

Doesn't look much like a tea put huh? Well it is getting a handle and a spout. The handle is knit up just needs to be sewn on and the spout is on the needles. Little Bug really likes it. She's been carrying it around and cuddling it. You haven't lived until you've cuddled a tea pot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How adorable!