December 10, 2008

The Blahs

I've been kind of blah about my knitting lately. I still enjoy the doing of it just not feeling that something else.

I cast on for the Bug's sweater; Sherwood. But I need a shorter circular and just haven't made it to the LYS. Being too cold to walk to stuff stinks! So it's been just sitting there.
Needing something I started a sweater for myself. Texture from the Fall '08 Vogue Knitting.

I like it I really do. But... I don't know... I love the colors and how the two yarns are working together. I like the, well, texture of the fabric. And it's always cool when working from a chart clicks. It's knit up on 10s so it's coming along fairly quickly. So what's my problem?

I think I just need an immediate gratification knit. This usually means fingerless gloves. But even those aren't striking anything with me. I think mostly because my stash fingerless glove yarn isn't striking me. Maybe I'll make the gloves some fingerless gloves. She can't where the long ones under long sleeve shirts. hmmmmm.....

No comments: