July 26, 2009

Peaches & Blueberries

Last week The Bug and I went Peach and Blueberry picking. We've made Blueberry Muffins, a Peach and Blueberry Tart, and Strawberry-Peach Preserves with frozen strawberries we'd picked earlier in the year.
And Blueberry Cheesecake Bars I froze for a treat later in the year. Sadly, I've been a bad blogger and this is the only picture I've taken of the stuff I've been cooking. It all looked really yummy and was quite good... Bad blogger mommy bad.
I also got to try out our new dehydrator I got from my mom who got from a friend who was getting rid of hers. Confused? Anyway. I didn't realize how long it takes to dehydrate stuff and was up and down until 1am last night checking on the peaches and putting them away. Next time my timing will be better.

No comments: