October 8, 2011

Knits at Sunset

This Knits at Sunset thing is working for me. Last time I forgot an on the needles and included it this time. So....it's not as bad as it looks. Just a little bad.
How bad? Well you don't see The Bug's sweater. That is done. More on that next time. My sweater hasn't been touched. The brown bit there is the alpaca piece I worked on at the Alpaca Farm Day and forgot to include last time. It hasn't been touched since the Farm Day. It's will be a lacey scarf and Holiday gift. Someday. Before the Holidays. The Short Socks for Summer Use have theirs heels almost turned. And then....Those lovelies in the front. Yes, I've cast on for three more socks! THREE! I can stop any time. Really I can......

1 comment:

jcg said...

bwaahaha, you have come over to the dark side, the side known as startitis. There is no cure and there is not return. Welcome. You are in good company.