December 18, 2012

Two Socks

Not for the same pair.  Not even for the same person.  On the Left are my Striation from this month's Cookie A Sock Club.  The second one is about half way down the leg.  It's amazing how much you have to watch this one's chart.  It seems like it should be intuitive and that's when you mess up.  Also amazing how white my legs are.  Scary.  On the right are Mr. Gnome's Wedge.  It's really neat looking and I love how the yarn and pattern are playing together.  This one's second is half way through the heel turn.  It got put aside when the club yarn came.  New is fun. 
I'd really like to finish these both before the end of the year.  Last year I didn't finish the on the needle socks before the end of the year and while it hasn't been a bad year it hasn't resulted in what we wanted.  So I'm going to finish these socks and be ready to cast on a new pair on New Year's Day.  New Sock, New Year, New Adventures to come.  Or that's the plan.

No comments: