March 10, 2013

Mysterious Mocking and Strapping

It is March and you may have noticed that I haven't said anything about Sock Madness.  Simply I'm taking a year off.  My hand still hurts sometimes from last year.  I only made two pairs of socks of my own choice that weren't club or Madness socks.  This was sad to me.  So this year no madness.  I'm a little bummed the supply list of this year's madness looks insane.  Zippers and lots of buttons.  Crazy.  Ah well.  Maybe next year.
Feeling bummed I was looking at the Sock Knitter's Anonymous group and their MOCK (mystery sock) this month looked crazy.  Well it didn't look like anything really, it's a mystery.  But the designer's other stuff looked cool.  And I've been wanting to do a different construct sock for a while.  So here I am. 
This is, apparently the back of a sock.  Clue 2 is done.  Pretty neat!

No comments: