June 25, 2013

Number 3

 Skein number three from the fleece is complete.  This is my biggest hank so far at 319yds.  Bringing my total so far to 851 yds. 
With that knowledge I now feel comfortable stating what my intentions are for this yarn.  I plan to make a sweater, specifically a cardigan, specifically this cardigan.  I'm all but certain I'll have the yarn for it.  I'm trying not to think about the zipper. 
Now my truly insane idea is to have this sweater done by mid-October.  Why mid-October you ask?  Because I'm going to Rhinebeck!  My mom and I have our place booked and we are counting down the days.  So, yes, I hope to have this done in time for it to be my Rhinebeck sweater. 
 The yarn is modeling with this random branch that fell in our front yard last night.  Random because we didn't have any storms last night.  We did the night before.  Slow branch.

1 comment:

jcg said...

What a great Rhinebeck sweater!
3 1/2 months!!!!