August 28, 2013

Plying time

 Due to the set up of plying I don't put the wheel and things away while I'm in the middle of it.  Just moving the bobbins on the lazy kate and the wheel and not getting everything tangled is just a bit much.  All to do it again to get it back out.  So I try to start plying when I know I'll have two days to really get into the spinning.  And then I hope I can get it done in those two days.
This time I did and I got it put away again.  That big bobbin is waiting to be hanked up then I can see how big it is.  I really enjoy spinning and I love how easy it is to pull out me wheel.  It does make me anxious to have it sitting out disrupting the flow of life and in general saying hey here's something else you didn't finish today. 

1 comment:

Jen said...

I really love the rug under your chair!