November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

 Yesterday was nice I hope yours was too.  We started the day watching the parade.  I made this dishcloth.  The previous one was a pile of yarn scraps barely holding onto each other and would never have made it through the day.  Oooh and Mr. Gnome got me that Smoothie book for Chanukah.  There are some exciting smoothies in my future!
 A couple of weeks ago I made these place mats.  The plan was for them to make their premier on this holiday.  I think they are neat everyone else thinks they are weird. 
 I backed them with some red batiked fabric and made a bow for each.  Just because. 
Dinner was a Thanksgivukah to remember!  Pumpkin Kugel, Latkes, Challah Stuffing, Apple-Cranberry Sauce and a Salad. Followed by one of the previously frozen Apple Pies with Cinnamon Ice Cream. 


No comments: