March 9, 2014

Endings and Beginnings

One Gift done!  Well it needs to be blocked and the ends need to be woven in but the massive knitting is done!
It has been pointed out to me that I should have some basic knitting for The Yarn Harlot visit in Tuesday.  You know, something that doesn't involve a chart or lots of involved stuff.  Something I can knit without paying too much attention.  I briefly considered a basic sock as was suggested.  But I just don't think I can.  I mean I could cast it on and all but would I finish it?  I mean I would because I'm a neurotic finisher.   But I wouldn't enjoy finishing it.  So I'm thinking this stuff will become the cowl they've been waiting for.  Cabled....But not crazy...or not too crazy.  But crazy enough; like me.  I'm thinking this.  Probably.

1 comment:

Rogan said...

I knew who the gift was from as soon as I saw it (before opening the card). It's so big! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We love it!