May 29, 2007

Just some pictures

Here is a picture of my finished socks. So proud! Though I must say something about Sensational Knitted Socks. As a new sock knitter and a somewhat new knitter it was at times hard to understand. I would sit there trying to figure out what the directions were talking about. My mother has the same book and called me recently to ask what I did during a certain confusing point. So I feel less alone in this state of confusion! Just my two cents...










I also finished the blanket. Shown over two pictures, I just couldn't get a good picture of the entire thing. The plan is to use it folded like above when it is just me and the kid and unfold it when it all three of us. It's made from old t-shirts that needed to be retired. Most of them are Mr. Gnome's with a few of mine and few of Little Gnome's. It isn't exactly square but we don't have to talk about that. I used this groovy black with white and red and green polka dots on the back. Then just tie quilted.

No comments: