September 15, 2007

Harper Lee, Harper Lee

Well I've always wanted to read this, now I guess I have to. When I worked in a book store for some reason we would always chant "Harper Lee, Harper Lee" whenever someone asked for To Kill a Mockingbird. Or How to Kill a Mockingbird.




You're To Kill a Mockingbird!

by Harper Lee

Perceived as a revolutionary and groundbreaking person, you have
changed the minds of many people. While questioning the authority around you, you've
also taken a significant amount of flack. But you've had the admirable guts to
persevere. There's a weird guy in the neighborhood using dubious means to protect you,
but you're pretty sure it's worth it in the end. In the end, it remains unclear to you
whether finches and mockingbirds get along in real life.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

Sorry for the crankiness of the last post. I'm feeling a lot better since. My camera died so I'm afraid this will be a pictureless blog for a while. Just as well I don't have any FOs to show.

No comments: