August 31, 2010

My Mythos

It is rare for me to do one of the top popular patterns on Ravelry but I did it this time with Mythos. I do peruse the list and occasionally add patterns to my ever growing que. Though I don't usually get to them until well past their trendy period. No surprise there I'm sure. But there was something about this pattern that latched onto my brain and wouldn't let go. I had to make it! Maybe it was it's casual look, or the flow, or the fact that it would work perfectly with some of my hand dye. I then got it into my head that I wanted to wear it at Stitches, at least at the pajama party. I worked like mad and finished it the afternoon of the pajama party. It's a bit snugger on the arm than I thought it would be. I won't be able to wear it with a long sleeve shirt. I like it; I really like how the yarn worked up. I am starting to get impatient for fall, if nothing else just to wear some sweaters!

No comments: