August 14, 2010

Continuing the madness

When I got to the bring of the hood on The sweater I needed to switch needles. When I realized I didn't have the needles I, for some reason, decided it was a good time to cast on for another sweater.
Another sweater knit up with sock yarn. Really I have a problem. Mythos, this is one of those projects I saw and couldn't get out of my mind. I was drawn to strongly to it. The yarn is from the May DAL. Now the big difference and what may make me seem a little less crazy is that it just uses two skeins of yarn and is knit up on US 7s.
Way better and faster than all this US 2 business. See the difference? All I need to do to the purple sweater is decide how I feel about the sleeves; they are a bit long. sigh.... The blue sweater is half way knit.

No comments: